Licencja Serwera TeamSpeak3

Zombie
zarządzanie, ts3, licencja
Szymon
Szymon

Witam, jako iż mój angielski i moja wiedza prawnicza jest bardzo niska. Mam prośbę, a zarazem pytanie.

Prosiłbym o znalezienie informacji dotyczących. Czy licencja zezwala na zrobienie aplikacji na wzór serwera TeamSpeak3?

Pozdrawiam Szymon

Szymon
Szymon

Jeszcze zapomniałem o licencji: http://pastebin.com/YYAFkuMJ

SystemZ
SystemZ Admin lvlup.pro

Mógłbyś rozwinąć co masz na myśli i co chcesz osiągnąć? Jeśli chcesz zrobić komunikator głosowy to po co ma on mieć coś wspólnego z TS3?

Szymon
Szymon

Nie własny komunikator głosowy tylko serwer używający protokołu TS'a

SystemZ
SystemZ Admin lvlup.pro

Nie jest to dozwolone według EULA gdyż w ten sposób dokonujesz inżynierii wstecznej.

Jeśli nie wiesz czy coś wolno czy nie, to zastanów się czy ta czynność może zmniejszyć zyski firmy która posiada prawa do TS3. Jeśli tak - to znaczy że jest to zabronione.

Firma TeamSpeak Systems GmbH może wyświetlać reklamy swoje lub partnerów w komunikatorze, pozwalając na innego klienta odcina się tą możliwość czyli zmniejsza wpływy, zmniejsza też rozpoznawalność marki i inne rzeczy - to wszystko działa negatywnie na firmę.

Generalnie proponowałbym rozwijać już zaczęte projekty typu Mumble i je dopracowywać gdyż komunikator głosowy to bardzo skomplikowane zagadnienie aby zrobić je dobrze, nawet w wiele doświadczonych osób zajmie to bardzo dużo czasu czyli będzie drogie a możliwości monetyzacji są praktycznie żadne.

Oświadczenie

Pamiętaj że nie jestem prawnikiem i powinieneś zasięgnąć opinii specjalisty w tej sprawie, ja tylko sobie luźno dyskutuje i przelewam na tekst swoją opinię która może nie być zgodna z prawdą.

Jebanany
Jebanany

SystemZ:

Oświadczenie

Pamiętaj że nie jestem prawnikiem i powinieneś zasięgnąć opinii specjalisty w tej sprawie, ja tylko sobie luźno dyskutuje i przelewam na tekst swoją opinię która może nie być zgodna z prawdą.

Wygrałeś mój dzisiejszy dzień tą informacją @SystemZ 😆

Szymon
Szymon

Nie chodzi mi o stworzeniu własnego klienta.

SystemZ
SystemZ Admin lvlup.pro

W przypadku serwera jest jeszcze gorzej bo wtedy firma nie może kasować za licencje na sloty 😛

Szymon
Szymon
  1. You hereby acknowledge that your rights in and to the licensed material are solely limited to the extent described above (usage of the standard software in exchange for payment of fees paid at regular intervals) and that you do not have any other property rights to any other aspects of the licensed material. You hereby acknowledge that TeamSpeak and/or its licensors possess all rights, including the rights of ownership and exploitation in - but not restricted to - copyrights, patent rights, the right to the confidentiality of trade secrets, as well as all other rights relating to the intellectual property in and to the licensed material and in/to all altered, modified and corrected versions thereof.
  1. You are prohibited from undertaking the following activities (with the exception of the limited use of an SDK), and you may not allow a third party to undertake them:

a) to modify or appropriate the licensed material or,

b) to decompile, to reassemble, to disassemble the source code or otherwise to attempt to decipher the source code of any object code (or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structures and organization) that is contained in the standard software.

c) Except for the purposes expressly provided for herein, you are not entitled to market the licensed material, to sublicense, to distribute, to reproduce, to rent, to lease, to offer as part of a timesharing agreement, or to exploit it in any other fashion, whether as a stand-alone version or while integrated into other products.

d) You may not use the standard software for the benefit of third parties, unless doing so expressly conforms to the license for use granted for the standard software in this agreement.

e) This Agreement and the license granted therein may not be assigned, sublicensed, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of TeamSpeak.

f) for each case of infringement against the provisions put forth above under a) - e) you are obligated to provide information concerning the nature and extent of use authorized by you and to return the benefits of use that either you have received or that third parties have received based on your authorization. In such a case you are obligated to provide TeamSpeak with a data/log forming the basis therefor. Under these circumstances you are required to pay liquidated damages for actual usage plus a surcharge of 30 % based on the graduation of prices under Section III., No. 5. In such instances proof of higher (legal fees, expenses of a more general nature) or lower damage is not excluded. The increased usage fee is then to be deducted from the damages to be paid.

Z punktu 2.d jakby wynikało, że nie można rozpowszechniać licencji, sublicencji i robić za hosta itd. :(

SystemZ
SystemZ Admin lvlup.pro

Jasne że nie, nie rozumiem zdziwienia :slight_smile:

Jebanany
Jebanany

Gdybyście tylko przeczytali całą licencję... To byście od razu wzięli ręki i skierowali w kierunku oczu.